Wednesday, December 30, 2009

goodbye 2009

I am officially unemployed.. yikes! I have been doing lots of job searching and I filed for unemployment on Monday. It sucks that I've only had 3 days off and I'm already bored!

Today I finally got to use my new snowshoes! Andy had the day off so we drove down to Harriet-Hollister park (because there is actually snow there) and we ran on snowshoes for 5 miles. It's fun but hard and I have some blisters! Andy got me these neoprene booties from Fleet Feet which were a huge help and I did not get any snow down my socks. He did, and now he wants some of the booties also!

My brother is here for New Years for a wedding and he's supposed to be staying with me but I don't know how it's going to work, because he likes to go out and party and I do not. He's supposed to stay here tonight but I have to go to bed early so I can go to an appointment at a temp agency at 8:30 am tomorrow morning, and he's going out tonight and probably won't be done with that until 2 am or something. There is no way I'm waiting up for him. And then the wedding is New Years Eve. I had plans but now Andy has to work New Years Day, so I don't think that's happening anymore, and I really don't care at all if I have plans because I don't really care about drinking, but again, my brother is supposed to be staying here so I don't know how that is going to happen.. This is why I dislike having houseguests.

Maybe I will write a New Years resolutions entry soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love creepy blog stalker friends! Don't be afraid to leave me a comment!