Friday, April 9, 2010

swim test!

Yesterday I had my swim test. Two 400 yd time trials. Previously the fastest I had swum (swam?) this was in 6:17 - sometime in February I think. Yesterday I did both 400s at 6:12. So I've improved by 5 seconds in less than 2 months. I'm not sure if this is a big improvement or not, and really I don't care, I am just happy to be seeing results.. ESPECIALLY in the pool where I pretty much always feel like a slug.

On Monday my bike got all cleaned up (thanks Andy!) and today I am going to take her back to Geneva so I can get my real saddle put on. I will probably get some new tires for my Zipps and I may as well bring the Zipps along because I sure as hell cannot get the tires on myself. I STILL have not gotten my new M&T Bank card yet, but I got my new credit card in the mail yesterday so I may have to use that. I don't like using credit cards because they freak me out, but this having no available money thing is getting super old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love creepy blog stalker friends! Don't be afraid to leave me a comment!