1) Ironman Lake Placid (the week. the race. the friends. the finish. everything about it.).
2) Training camp in Lake Placid with Train-This. Especially the part where Mary dumped a gallon of water on her head. Or when Kim rode her bike in her underwear. Or when Mary got drunk.
3) PRing in a MAJOR way at Tupper Lake Tinman half-IM (5:16).
4) Placing 5th overall female and being the first woman into transition at the mini-Mussel.
5) Forming some new, really awesome, friendships!
6) Getting hired full time at J&J. Yes my hours are awful but I have never had job security before.
7) Getting my sweet new car!
8) Long rides. All of the 6 hour rides with Kim and Ken. Going to pick up Kim and Ken when they didn't want to ride all the way home. Getting pep talks from Kim while I was dying on a solo ride. Riding around Canandaigua Lake 50 million times. Riding in a wind tunnel with my brother. Complaining about my crotch with Kim. Never wanting to taste Gatorade again.
9) A short-lived, but fun, romance.
10) Watching everyone band together to help Amelia after she forgot all of her nutrition at Syracuse 70.3. (And then she went on to really kick some ass!).