Wednesday, March 24, 2010

it's never sunny in Rochester..

I have recently been watching the TV show "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." It's basically about 5 slackers who own a bar and come up with slimy schemes in order to make money, screw someone over, get out of doing something. It's ridiculous and hilarious and I love it. I actually love the city of Philadelphia so I get excited when it references things that really exist that I have been to!

This really has nothing to do with triathlon other than making me wonder what my life would be like without all of the swimming, cycling, and running and in general being interested in staying fit. What if I just sat around after work drinking beers? I'd probably have WAY more friends but I'd probably also be super chubby. But I would have free time to relax unlike now. But really it is impossible for me to even think about a lifestyle like this because I would never consider dumping the lifestyle that I have now for an "easier" one. I don't want to sit around and be lazy all the time! I want to train and do races because I LOVE them and I love the community in Rochester that surrounds all sorts of races. I can't imagine how people can live without exercise! I cannot imagine my life with racing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love creepy blog stalker friends! Don't be afraid to leave me a comment!