Tuesday, March 23, 2010

stupid B-shift

I have been at my new job for 2 months and I am now fully trained and released to test real samples in the lab. They put me on B-shift (3 pm - 11:15 pm) this week with a more senior lab tech to see how I do on my own. I am not a big fan of B-shift. My bedtime on average is between 9 pm and 10 pm.. probably closer to 9 most nights. This week, I am not even getting home until after 11:30. I dragged myself out of bed this morning at 9 am feeling groggy and sleepy. These rotating shifts are going to be rough and it's definitely going to take some adjusting. I already don't sleep very well.. I'm just hoping that it doesn't negatively affect my training. I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love creepy blog stalker friends! Don't be afraid to leave me a comment!