Saturday, June 5, 2010

lamest post ever

I don't have too much to say.. I went to team breakfast and only 5 of us were there, but it was still fun!

Breakfast made me excited to race tomorrow. I'm just hoping that the rain holds off! I'm glad that the excitement came because I was feeling pretty apathetic about the race until today. At least it's an olympic distance race.. because right now - the longer, the better!

It's really weird having a Saturday with no training. I ran a bunch of errands and now I'm doing laundry! I still have to get everything ready for the race tomorrow. It's going to be an early morning for sure. I try to make sure absolutely EVERYTHING is ready the night before so that all I have to do in the AM is shower, get dressed, eat, and leave. And of course I JUST realized that I have no bananas.. so now I must go back to Wegmans.

Wow this is super lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love creepy blog stalker friends! Don't be afraid to leave me a comment!