Alright, so I don't really have anything to write about. I have completed 1 week of very minimal training. Whoop-di-do. But I am being pressured by a certain friend to blog. So here goes (apologies in advance for being lame).
My super-random list of things, in no particular order:
1) I don't think anything in the entire world pisses me off more than Americans and their bottled water. Things including: screaming babies, uber-religious zealots, people driving Hummers, any kind of conservative bumper sticker on a car, skinny hipster jeans on dudes. All of these things bother me less than bottled water. WATER IS FREE, PEOPLE!
2) I thought unicorns were real WELL past the age that it was appropriate for me to be believing that unicorns were real.
3) There is a guy at work named Gary Fisher. Every time I hear his name, I wonder if he owns a bicycle company.
4) I hate having to cram my cat into her cat carrier. Although I pick her up and snuggle her all the time, she seems to somehow KNOW when I pick her up with a non-cuddling motive (i.e. stuffing her in the travel box). She combats this by wriggling, meowing, spontaneously shedding massive amounts of fur, and clawing me. She has a vet appointment on Friday. I already know I am going to show up to that appointment covered in fur, probably bleeding, and feeling really guilty.
5) Another thing about my cat.. she is awesome. She sleeps with me, she snuggles me every day on the couch, when it is cold out she will lie on top of my hands to keep them warm! I love her! Best cat ever!
6) I ran today for 15 minutes. It was cold and dark out. I wore my Lululemon shorts and a long sleeved tech shirt. It felt GREAT!
7) I cannot even begin to explain the warm, fuzzy feeling that I get while watching Glee. I know, it's really ridiculous. I actually went and bought Season 1 on Sunday because Netflix couldn't send the discs to me fast enough!