I tend to not do a "weekly report" because I doubt anyone cares. But I had a really good week training-wise so..
Some training highlights of this past week:
- I did a 3 hour trainer ride with Kim on Saturday morning which was probably the best trainer ride I've ever had. Apparently, having company REALLY helps! And I love Kim. And she supplied Cokes for us when we started to get tired. And she made me lunch. It was totally worth the pain-in-the-butt-ness of taking my bike and my trainer over to her apartment.
- I ran for 80 minutes Sunday morning which was rough. Anything over an hour is still pretty tough for me. This is starting to get frustrating. I try to be patient but I am first and foremost, a runner, and it's not normal for me to struggle with running like this. I am dying for it to be April so that my feet and legs don't get drenched with slush that is thrown off of passing cars and so that I can run without wearing 15 layers. I want my legs to feel the air again!
- I am LOVING the swim sets that Mary has been giving me. Lots of yardage, lots of longish repeats (800s, 500s). Less drilling. :)
- I had a 15+ hour week again this week. I know that hours are irrelevant, but I still feel pretty badass doing 15 hour weeks in early February.
- I should get my bonus check this week!
- My iphone should arrive at Kim's house TODAY!!!!
- Today (Monday - I get confused when I'm working nights) is a total rest day! I plan to sleep once I get home, hopefully go get my iphone, play with my iphone, and then go to yoga.
- I have a swim test on Tuesday. I'm a little nervous considering I destroyed my last swim test. I worry that I won't be able to top it.
- I started reading "The Hunger Games" at the urging of Matt Curbeau. Can't. stop. reading.
- I get the keys to my apartment on Wed. Let the moving begin!